DXL44 is a Project Arrhythmia level creator who is best known for the Another World level collection and its characters. He uses a creating style that focuses on geometry, using backgrounds that are composed of various shapes rather than ones that convey a specific location. His levels are also known for their gameplay, and are often near Advanced difficulty. Outside of level creating, he is also an artist and the main “director” of the Workshop Direct presentations.
DXL44 first joined the Project Arrhythmia community after seeing the level Pixel Party by ultraorange. However, he would not begin creating levels until months later, when he first purchased the game. His first level, Shape of the Sun, was released on January 24, 2020.
- Shape of the Sun
- Press Start
- Peer Gunt
- Ouais Ouais
- Classic Pursuit
- In the Tiger’s Den
- Airborne Robots
The Synthwave Trials
- KITCHEN GUN
- hey apple
- Manic - A level created entirely with suggestions from a YouTube stream chat. A video showing the creation process can be seen here.
- Power Trip (Venipede Gang) - Created the first part of the level.
- PA Memories (2.1) - Created the intro, part of the Genesis part, and the 10000 and Riot Lights parts.
- Dark Dungeon - Created the first half of the level.
- Close to Me - A collaboration with Noodlekin to remake the Just Shapes and Beats level of the same name
- Masked Dedede Remix
- Battle of the Bits - A Just Shapes and Beats styled level for the JSaB Pack level collection.
- Space Battle - A one minute long level with no checkpoints.
- Electroman Adventures v2 - A remake of -Galactica-'s Electroman Adventures level.
- Challenger - A level for the 2022.1 "Time" level contest.
An old profile picture featuring DXL
- DXL44 claims to have over 100 ideas for Project Arrhythmia levels.
- https://discord.com/channels/250294950539821057/587122223567994901/821105652936081428 "pixel party caught my attention at first since i knew ultra elsewhere." - DXL44, 3/15/2021, Vitamin Games server