- Save / Setting files now properly work!
- Creating / Loading / Saving new levels now works as intended (these files are subject to change tho so be away future updates might break them)
- Minor performance improvements
- High contrast mode! Basically normal game but with no colors to make it easier to read attacks for those not as good with telling everything apart!
- There seems to be some general performance issues since updating to the new unity version these will be ironed out over the new couple updates
- There seems to be a DX11 type memory leak that can cause crashes after some time playing (currently investigating)
Not in this Preview
- Prefabs are still very WIP so to discourage use the button has been temporarily removed
- Theme editing / deleting (soon soon)
- Multi keyframe editing
- Few other smaller things
PLEASE NOTE: Since this is a preview build of the new editor there will be some things that are missing or broken. It is not recommended to use this build for serious level making just yet it's more a proof of concept to allow people to start planning how to use some of the new features coming up!
If you understand all that please feel free to try out the new editor preview on the [editor-alpha] branch of the game!